Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Pumpkin pie is easy to make and a great way to introduce your kids to baking. Follow this simple recipe below!
|Pumpkin Pie Spice||1 1/2 Teaspoons|
|Pumpkin||1 Can (15 oz)|
|Evaporated Milk||1 1/4 Cups|
|Frozen Deep-Dish Pie Crust||1|
- Pre-Heat oven to 425°F while mixing ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes at 425°F then reduce oven temperature to 350°F and bake 40 to 50 minutes longer. Check for doneness with a knife inserted near center. It should come out clean.
- Place on cooling rack for about 2 hours before serving or refrigerating.
- Enjoy your pie with lots of whipped cream.